Thursday, July 15, 2010

I don't have a title for this one :)

I don't suppose I have much to say.

But I really felt like I should post.

Tuesday: The beach! :) I haven't been there in quite awhile. Tuesday morning our family (Dad, Sarah, James, Alex, Courtney, Joel, Kimi, Elena, Tani, Zach, and myself) made the 2 hour drive to Cannon Beach.

I enjoy the beach, but it's so much more meaningful when you get to share it with someone special. I'm looking forward to going there again :)

Alex, Courtney, Sarah and I arrived at the beach a few minutes before everyone else, and so we walked down to the beach for 20 minutes or so. Alex and I spent that drawing pictures in the sand, and doing cartwheels to entertain Courtney.

We then walked into town to take care of my hunger headache (12pm, and nothing to eat that day) and we ate some really good pizza from a pizza parlor that is apparently rated in the top 50 pizza parlors in the country. Alex and I then went into a clothing shop and picked out the funniest shirts. I wanted to buy one that said "Real Men Wear Pink" but it was 18 dollars :P

We then walked across the street to the candy shop and I bought some saltwater taffy, and split a bag of cotton candy with Sarah (she's only had it once before in her life).

The rest of the day was spent on the beach jumping over waves, (I got soaked from my waist down, and I forgot to bring a second pair of jeans :P) stopping in the various shops, flying kites, etc.

That night we drove back, stopping for dinner at Camp 18, which used to be a logging station thing-whatever-you-call-it :)

The last couple of days have been laid back, and I've mainly worked on video editing, as well as speech and debate. I have some literature for my Humorous interp on hold at the library which I'm really excited about :)

The rain has been amazing. It's turning into an enormous flood, I've never seen it rain so hard :)

No comments: