Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Day, April 28th, 2010

Meh. I really hate colds. I hate having to concentrate on breathing. It's.... pretty darn annoying :)

Sadly, the majority of my day consisted of me gradually recovering from my head cold. But I think I've mostly beaten it. So we shall see :)

Today I read a little more of my book (see last post), made some lunch, created a campaign logo for a friend, cleaned up some HTML and other things on my blog, and cleaned out all of my CF memory cards so that they're ready for filming tomorrow down in Salem (Teenpact).

Yes, not much in one day... but colds really slow one's productivity. It's quite sad.

Tonight I watched a basketball game, and talked to Brenna for awhile, just catching up since we haven't talked for awhile :) I miss a bunch of friends from Medford. Hopefully someday soon I can visit.

Random thought for the day: It is amazing to stop and realize how much one person can change your life. Even if a very short span of time. :)


No comments: