Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Day, April 27th, 2010

So last night was the cast party for Estranged Identity, which was nice. Spent the night in conversation with various people. Everyone under 20 ran down the street though to watch a building that was on fire. Only the second fire I've ever seen, so it was quite fascinating.

Exhausted, I didn't get back till nearly 11:00 and hit the hay at around 11:45.... Long day

Today I woke up late with a stuffy nose and a small headache as a consequence. I really hate colds, but when I have them, I just try to ignore them and continue on with my day. We'll see how that goes :)

Today has consisted of figuring out what to eat, eating, and trying to organize my summer schedule.... trying to figure out for the life of me what my summer schedule actually is. Prayer would be appreciated, it seems to be shaping into a pretty full one.

Other than that, I talked to my good friend Meghan, started a book called "How to Read a Book", and reviewed some old videos from last year. Life is. And that is all :)

Random thought for the day: I really like pictures. Lots of them :)

No comments: