Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow and Birthdays

Today, it snowed for the second time in two days. I believe that's a record for the Portland area. (pretty whimpy record of course) Of course, it wasn't very much snow. But hey, any snow, even if it doesn't stick, creates quite an excitement around here.

Yesterday was Danny's birthday. He's not supposed to be fourteen! :sigh: Well, it just acted as a reminder that I'm gonna be fourteen in less then two months. Yeah. As I said, Life Goes


Anyway, I just got back from Apologetics, and hardly anyone was there. Lauren, I can tell you're feeling guilty right now. :)

I have my revised omniscience card today. I did it in front of David Knopp. Let's just say his comments were.... interesting.

I shall now go work on the film club. And try to win that fifty dollar prize.

Clicking "Publish Post",

random quote:

Being of member of a family is something we pay nothing for but love.

4 comments:

Will Kearney said...

So how old is this blog?

leslie reavely said...

haha! :D Isaac, you are silly! ;D

Unknown said...

haha...why would I feel guilty? ;)
well, glad that you got some helpful comments. :D

Isaac Franklin said...

Will, the blog's existed since two years ago. But there wasn't anything here.

Lauren, you know exactly why you should feel guilty... :P