Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catching Up

Well, as usual with most of the blogs I've started, I haven't posted for a long time. I am quite jealous of some people who find time to post every day! I keep telling myself it is just because they have way too much time on their hands. In some cases, it's true. But they have something else I don't have: Routine. :P

Well, some of you know that I'm involved in a film club. We've gone through four half day sessions on camera techniques, lighting, editing, directing, producing, etc. It's been so much fun especially with my new camera. Tomorrow I'm going to shoot three promo spots for a musical that is debuting this spring. And then on Saturday I'm going to shoot some clips as a add on to the documentary that's being made by my "mentor". Life may be busy, but by golly, it sure would be boring without all this stuff.

I'm also a Cameraman for the Rebelution Conference that is coming to Portland. I'm probably going to shoot all four sessions.

If you noticed, my life seems to be revolving around film. :)

Hoping to post again soon,

Isaac F. Harris

5 comments:

Erik said...

It's nice seeing you writing on your blog. I want to see this award winning film. Hope I get to see it soon.

Unknown said...

Sounds like your pretty busy, Isaac. I'm glad that you found time for the tournament this weekend, though. :D

Devin said...

Hey! It was neat seeing you at he Portland tourney! It's awesome that you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch:D

I don't use my e-mail... sorry.

Oh, and are going to Regionals???

-Devin

P.S I'll add you to my links:o)

Destiny said...

Hey Isaac! That's so cool that you have a blog!!!

It was really cool getting to know you a bit at the Portland tourney... are you going to Regional’s???

Anyway, just thought I tell you that I saw your blog... oh, and I like your header. Very cool!

K, talk laterz...

God bless!
-Destiny

P.S If you don’t remember me, I’m Devin’s older sister… :o)

Isaac Franklin said...

Hey guys!

As of now, I don't think I'll be going to regionals. :( My brothers have conferences going on, And I may be working like heck on prepping for a short film production.

But hopefully next year I'll actually be able to compete and qualify!

Destiny, I do remember you, mainly for your killer Mrs. Bennet :D

As far as the header, I got it at istockphoto.com. That's an awesome place to get stock images for... anything really. If you want nice background picture, search "grunge background"

God Bless!