Thursday, January 24, 2008

Life Goes

It goes slowly, sometimes quickly, but it goes. It seems that in the last week, life moved from a 'snail's pace' to 'hectic' in a day. After an exhaustive weekend of Mission ConneXion and Apologetics, I find myself not doing anything at all, but not wanting to do anything that I should do. Such as work on Apologetics. Or prepare for the film session. Or finish a bio for my civics class.

Boredom is a peculiar thing.

I meanwhile face the decision of whether I enter speech this year, knowing I will not be ready with my Apologetics, or wait till next year, when I will have plenty of cards, and I will be cramming debate into the bundle as well. So in short, the question is do I take hectic one year at a time, or take it all next year. I might want your feedback on that. :)

So for now, I will try to stay out of trouble (which isn't too hard) and probably fool around with Photoshop. Signing off,

random quote:

Love
is a treasure for which we can never pay. the only way we keep it is to give it away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Isaac,
Thanks for the comment. Sorry we weren't at Apologetics on Monday. :( I really wanted to go. We were SO exhausted from the past two weekends, that we thought we should take the evening off.
What do you mean? You don't feel like working on Apologetics? ;)
No, I understand.
If you want my opinion... I think you should start this year, so it's not such a shock next year.
I learned this the hard way. Last year, all I did was a persuasive... so this year, when I added debate, Apologetics, Impromptu, etc... I felt a big rush of OVERLOAD! :P
That's my opinion anyway. :)
Hope that helps!

Maria Pauline said...

Haha. Don't we all have those weeks when we don't want to do anything?