Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Visiting with friends


Hello everyone, a quick recap:

Monday morning I woke up and set about cleaning up the kitchen/dining room/living room area. Most of it consisted of putting all of James' new presents into a box for him :)

After finishing, Quin swung by and picked me up from my house, and we drove over to Clackamas Town Center to meet up with the Reich sisters, and Lydia Neumann. We ate lunch at Chipotle, and after about two hours, comprised of conversation about Teenpact, Worldview, and life plans, were joined by Rachel Aldrich and Shelby Bennet. We spent another hour or so there, and around 3:00pm, we spent some time in the mall browsing through various stores.

Shelby, Rachel and Lydia had to leave, so Quin, Betsy, Molly and I drove back to my house where we made dinner and then played Quelf with the family. If you haven't played Quelf, you need to. It's pretty entertaining :)


This is just to give you a little idea of how awesome Quelf is :)

Today has been very relaxed, and I've spent a good deal of time working on debate. Really looking forward to this next year, it's going to be great. We'll see how everything unfolds :)

For now, I am going to watch the Blazer game, listen to the rain falling heavily outside, and finish up some debate research :)

Hope you're doing wonderfully,

Isaac Franklin

No comments: