Friday, December 17, 2010

A title? No thanks...

Life really is one large roller-coaster. Perhaps not quite the same adrenaline rush and joy-ride as most of them are, but a roller-coaster all the same.

Instead of updating you on everything that's happened since my last post, I'm just going to review the last day or so, and try to keep up to date from there :P

Yesterday I finished the last of my Christmas shopping (yay!) which was a tremendous load off my back. It's really strange how the presents you buy change as the years pass. Now, James is pretty much the only family member we get toys for.

I drew Brett's name for a gift, which means I get him something extra special. The annoying thing about shopping for Brett is that we both like the same things. So I find myself wanting the gift I bought for him, but I probably never will because I wouldn't spend that much money on myself :P Oh well.

Yesterday evening was also the Christmas party, and to make it crazier, we were arranging to do some filming at the party for my dad's new project "Household Embassy." So for preparation, I was helping light candles, set up video equipment, render video files, and load them onto a hard-drive for our web guy to take back with him the next morning. It was quite the experience.

Besides that, the party seemed to go very well, from my perspective. My sister Sarah did a lovely job of playing hostess and everything looked absolutely beautiful. Some guy is going to be very lucky someday.

Looking ahead, I'm planning out Christmas break, and trying to figure out how I'm spending time with the family, as well as make sure some important conversations get factored in. Prayer would be appreciated, as this is a really important time.

That's all for now, I shall work very hard to post again soon.

Isaac Franklin

1 comment:

hay.joy94 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.