Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Days Are Crazy!

Wow! My days are so whacky and busy. Running all around, researching like crazy, but still finding time to check in on special websites.... or blogs ::smiles::

Yesterday was debate club, and the first time that everyone in club debated, so there was a lot of really nervous novice students :) But they all did amazing!!!! I was so proud of all of them. It wasn't perfect, but that can't be expected. They all did a great job of filling their speeches, I was very impressed. Ben and I debated negative against Joseph Cannon and Henry Frame (two awesome new students), and Ben was a beast :) It was so awesome, he was smooth, polished and eloquent. Really great round for him.

Next week Ben and I are both Ironmanning against other teams, because Chris and Liz will both be unavailable. I'm really looking forward to being responsible to cover all the speeches, something I've never done before. It's going to be a blast.

Tonight was Apologetics (our second meeting) and I was in charge of making sure each room had judges, time-keepers, and a correct list of student cycled through on time. Talk about crazy :) I have a new-found respect for hall-monitors and tabulators. Besides the hectic environment, it's really cool to see new students studying Apologetics. Crazy to realize this is my 4th year.

In other news....

I'M AN UNCLE!!!! (again)

My brother Joel and his wife Kimi had a baby girl last night, Aria Sono Harris. It totally made my week. Tomorrow I get to visit them and meet her. I can't wait to have kids :) :) :) I'll be posting pictures soon, hopefully.

Random thought: It's funny how crazy your life can become. Between Debate, and Speech, Apologetics, and other events going on in my life, there's really very little time for anything else. But I always make time to keep up with my dear friends, far and close (but mainly far) away :) Just a thought ::smiles::

Oh, and I can't wait for surprises :P :) ::laughs:: I'll stop confusing you now.

1 comment:

Lins said...

surrrrrrprisessssss :D

yes, I'll come visit you. not this sunday, I'm playing worship. but perhaps the next :D :D

ehehehehehe I'm like super happy about it all :)