Sunday, July 11, 2010

::laughs a little::

This week has been extremely emotional.... like nothing else I've ever experienced. From the tears of loss, to the joy of memories and family and friends.

I have reached a time in my life that is so confusing, a time where I'm sometimes unsure as to what is real and certain. And among the many things I have learned is, when everything is shaky, I must remember that this time is difficult for others too. So when they make mistakes, I cannot judge them, because the pain they are experiencing is great as well.

Rain is an interesting thing. It can be light and almost cheerful, the kind that you want to run outside and dance in. It can also be heavy and dreary, rain that drops your spirits, that seems to whisper hopelessness. But there is one thing that always remains the same, regardless of what kind of rain it is.

It's always rain.

It will always be raining. Just today, the dreary rain stopped, and the refreshing shower started again. The most wonderfully refreshing rain I have ever known. :)

Leave your umbrella inside, it's better that way :) :) :)

1 comment:

micaela jean said...

Nice post, Isaac. :)