Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can we not ever have today again? Thanks...

Today was stressful, and long.

Nothing turned out well in a way that could make you happy, and enough things were mediocre to make things difficult. It was long, with large spans of time left to just thinking. Things happened that shook my trust, and that caused smaller things to frustrate me greatly.

To top it all off, additional bits of news made the next couple of weeks something not to be looked forward to.

I really, really hope today is done.

Prayer would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Sarah Aldrich said...

I'm praying Isaac.

Kat said...

I'm sorry, Isaac. I'm praying for you!

Tiffany Barclay said...

I love you, buddy. You and your dear family are on my prayer list every day. You are always prayed for by this, sis. :hugs: