Sunday, January 17, 2010

::sitting::

Pardon this random note, I wrote it during church.... and no, I didn't know what I was writing when I started :)

Today, I sit. Thinking, pondering, wondering, hoping, remembering, fantasizing, dreaming, planning, persevering, wondering, listening, breathing, smiling, twitching, twiddling, shifting, tapping, and relaxing.

I am sitting. Simply sitting. And yet, so very much more than that.

But then again, I am just sitting here. But now I will stand.

What a busy life I lead.

Isaac Franklin

1 comment:

M.J.W. said...

i'm starting to feel like i'm stalking you.. which i really don't want to do. but I am reading through old posts on your blog.. and even though i don't know you, just wanted to say, this one really made me laugh. Reading and writing is as much a part of my life as sleeping and eating.. and finding a writer whose writing style i like is always nice. thanks.