Thursday, January 13, 2011

Of boxes, suits, and old papers

The last few days I've been working on renovating my room. The plan is to replace the carpet, paint and get all new furniture... Since we haven't painted or redone much of anything in there since we moved in... like 20 years ago ::grins::

So my days have consisted of cleaning out my closet, and desk. I'm rather proud of my closet right now. It has my suits, overcoats, vests, ties, and dress-shirts in order of color, and it looks rather awesome :)

While I was rooting through my desk drawers, I found some interesting things in there (for example, an old hidden recording pen) including an old crumpled paper with the words written backwards: "It isn't working. Let me restart real quick :) :) :)"

It was such a blast from the past, and it made me smile :)

On schedule for today, I have to finish cleaning up, and then start getting ready for the debate RR on Saturday up in WA :) Should be interesting, Alex Hayes and I will be the only team heading up there from Rainmakers.

Well, I suppose that's all for now.

Isaac Franklin

No comments: