Friday, October 8, 2010

A thought :)

You know what's funny? How useful your own advice can be. There have been so many times where I've been struggling with something, or confused about a choice, and my own words have come back to help resolve the issue at hand.

Recently, I've been unsure about some of the choices that I'm making about my life in the next couple of years. I've been confused about what God is doing and why He's doing it.

Then, I found one of my own quotes.

"Life is like one of those connect-the-dot puzzles, and we're the line. From our view, we see the closest dot and want to get there as quickly as possible. But God holds the pen, and He sees where the next dot truly lies, and, while it may confuse us at the time, His choices are the ones that will turn our lives into the beautiful picture it was meant to be."

Keep those dots comin', God.

No comments: