Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Live-Blogging: SAICFF


Hello everyone,

In the past my brothers and I have live-blogged the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival (SAICFF) through their website therebelution.com. Realizing that while many readers enjoyed the live-blog updates, the area of filmmaking is not one that applies to their members as a whole. So for that reason, we decided to move the live-blog here for this year, and simply re-direct people.

Christian Edmonds and myself are flying down this morning to live-blog the festival, and we'll be posting quite regularly here. For more immediate updates, please check out our twitter feed here.

Hope you you enjoy the updates, and I'll talk to you all again soon!

In Christ,

Isaac Franklin

3 comments:

Amanda Read said...

This sounds great!

I would love to feature some of your updates on the film page of the "On Culture" section of my new website, www.LukeHistorians.com (I don't have anything there yet!).

~ Amanda

Isaac Franklin said...

Amanda: Go right ahead :)

Shiloh Strang said...

Hi Issac,
We will be watching your blog because we would have loved being there! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Blessings,
The Strang Family