Saturday, July 3, 2010

::taps:: Is this thing on?

::smiles::

::smiles wider::

::smiles really big::

I'm happy. And I really don't know why. There are things going on in my life that, for most people, would be considered one of the biggest trials you could go through. But (if you saw my last post) I have this.... calm surrounding me. I know everything is going to be okay :)

The last few days have consisted mainly of writing my persuasive, hanging out with the family, spending time with Ben and Christian, watching Toy Story 3.... which was amazing.

Pixar, it's almost unfair. It's unfair that a production company can be so good that they can take one of the greatest animated films of all time and make it into a trilogy that's 2nd and 3rd film are just as good as it's 1st. Then doesn't happen. Like ever. Pixar is amazing at creating a human connection. Creating animated moments that are so realistic that you connect with the characters. Whether it's a plastic space ranger, a cloth cowboy doll, or an animated teenage boy.

Pixar, I love you. Please never change.

Speaking of movies..... though I haven't seen it yet (and still plan to) The Last Airbender was a major flop (9% on Rotten Tomatoes :P). This made me incredibly sad. Way to ruin a great TV series, M. Night. By the way, if you haven't seen the anime TV series, you need to :) It's called "Avatar: The Last Airbender." You can spend hours watching them. Seriously. Be careful :P :D

Wow, this post actually turned into a post of reasonable length. ::gasp:: I AM a debater. I'm able to talk about nothing for extended amounts of time :P

Before I bore everyone, I shall leave. Hope you're all having a wonderful time, wherever you are :)

I'm just here enjoying the rain.

Isaac Franklin

No comments: