Friday, May 8, 2009

8-5-09

Couple new things:

1) This Fall I'm going to be filming a short film with Austin Kearney and the Walsh family down in Florida. I'll keep you updated.

2) This upcoming Wednesday I'm heading out to Ohio for my cousins wedding. Everyone's getting old. It's scary :P

3) I'm going to Montana in June! :) Seriously, I am. It's for Teenpact Survival and it's going to be a blast. Check it out at teenpact.com (click "Alumni" on the navbar)

4) It would be awesome if you guys could be praying for me: There's a couple things going on right now that I'm rather unsure about. A lot is changing :) Any prayer would be appreciated.

God Bless!

4 comments:

Destiny said...

you posted! bravo! :-)

oh... and btw, nice new look :D

quinton said...

Yay for TeenPact Survial!! :D It's gonna be a blast... I'll try to keep you in prayer, man... and I'm glad you finally posted too. :)

--q

Aaron Sleadd said...

Much better..... the new look..... AND the new link. :D

Isabelle Nicole said...

Can't wait to hear how everything goes, And of course I will pray for you. :) God bless
~Swan Princess